- Should be skilled enough to handle from order execution to order implementation till shipment.
- Should be expert to face the buyers in any situation.
- To mediate production and quality department and work closely with QA to ensure best final product & take care of all aspects of quality from initial to final stage of the production.
- Overall Merchandising and Capable to work in a team.
- Assist all the necessary work to the Dept. Head for error free and smooth operation/ production.
- Ensure that fabric and accessories are available in factory within time.
- Maintain all kinds of reports as required.
- Monitor the quantity and quality of the collected raw materials.
- Follow up the sample development and process to obtain sample approval in time to meet the production plan.
- Preparation of Bill of Material which consisting of order breakdown, fabrics breakdown, assortment statement, requirement analysis of raw materials and arrange sourcing of it etc.
- All required submission as per Buyer’s demand including Development, Counter Sample, Size set, PP, Seal Sample, Fabrics and Trim, etc.
- Preparation and follow up of time action plan to confirm in time delivery of raw materials to the production unit to keep a pace with the production plan in each unit and each line.
- Monitor and report on order follow up from sampling till shipment.
- Carry out quality assurance program on supplier and production units and take necessary initiative to avoid quality failure in the initial level of operations.
- Maintain all relevant merchandising communications files, reports etc.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering (Apparels Manufacturing Technology) / B.Sc in IPE / Graduation or Post Graduation in Mathematics, Statistic or any other discipline from Reputed Public or Private University.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 22 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Skills Required: Email Marketing, lead generation, LinkedIn marketing, SEO and Digital Marketer, Very good in English writing Speaking
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Pension policy
- Two (2) Festival Bonus
- Mobile Bill Allowance
- Pick & Drop facility
- Lunch full subsidize
- Group Insurance
- Profit Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Service Benefit
- Yearly salary review
- All other benefits are given as per company policy.