- Develop a new design process from conception through to final styling.
- Understand design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns and technical specifications for designs
- Develop a cut and sewn pattern into sample garments and supervise the creation of these, including fitting, detailing, and adaptations.
- Create production sketches for development packages.
- Study and analyze design from a technical perspective involving producing patterns and specifications for designs
- Collaborate with the technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Development sample receives and sends to the buyer as per set deadline and keep a record.
- Participate in meetings to discuss designs and line development, and present and review line and concepts regularly.
- Make mood board based on current trends (fashion site, event, exhibition, publications, etc.)
- Keep up to date with emerging fashion trends and general trends relating to fabrics, colors, and shapes.
- Visit trade shows and manufacturers to the source, select and buy fabrics, trims, fastenings, and embellishments.
- Actively aware of all areas of design across fashion, sportswear, trends, lifestyle, and brands.
- Ensure to maintain and update all info in ERP.
- Execute other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Graduate/ Masters from any reputed university.
- Candidates having B.Sc (Fashion designing) degree will get preference.
- Those who have experience in working with an international environment will get preference.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Adobe Illustrator, All kinds of Garments (KnitWovenSweater), CAD, ERP, Fashion Designing, Graphics Design, Product Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Buying House, Garments
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 20 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Expert in ladies/kids wear development will get preference.
- Previous experience in branding and identity design is essential.
- Experience working in fashion or a proven interest desirable.
- Highly creative
- Mac literate
- Fully conversant in Adobe CS5 (InDesign/ Illustrator/ Photoshop)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company rules.